The Physician Hospitals of America (PHA) benchmarking is a quarterly census tailored specifically to physician owned hospitals, administered by SPH Analytics (formerly Voyance). The PHA executive steering committee and clinical leadership committee continue to work hand-in-hand with Voyance to provide with requisite industry-, clinical-, advocacy- and benchmarking-expertise.
The Benchmarking Program is open to Current PHA Member Facilities.
To become a member or to renew your membership, please visit our membership application page.
The PHA Benchmarking Committee provided significant guidance in measure determination, relevance and criteria. Benchmarking Committee members include:
- Committee Chair, John Harvey, MD, Chief Executive Officer/Medical Director, Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- John W. Dietz, Jr, MD, Chairman, Board of Managers, Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Penny Range, Chief Nursing Officer, Texas Regional Medical Center
- Debbie Hay, President, Texas Institute for Surgery
- Andrew Summers, VP of Finance, Texas Institute for Surgery
- Robert Sauers, Chief Executive Officer, Surgical Specialty Center at Coordinated Health
- Michelle Fortune, VP Administrative Support, National Surgical Hospitals
- Jan Kleinhesselink, Director Process Improvement, Lincoln Surgical Hospital
SPH Analytics efforts are led by Farah Faraclas. .
The PHA Benchmarking Program is headed by Greg Maciog, PHA Operations Manager.